Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stampin' Up cards from past years

One thing: I started a new Pinterest account that's mostly crafty stuff, and that's here. I had a lot of craft pins mixed in with other subjects on my old account which I repinned to the new one, so there's already a good bit there.

I was nosing around in my pictures and I found several past holiday cards from when I used to go to Stampin' Up classes. Here are the ones that haven't already been posted on this blog:


This was adorable but it was also a pain in the butt to make. It was mostly arranging the glitter pieces properly on the candy canes that was the problem.


I'd completely forgotten this one. The small stamps were a "bingo bits" set, as I recall.


This was assembled from pennants. (I think I would like it more if I had taken the time to get the star points more even!)


Those were from maybe three years ago; here are some that are even older.
Both of these are quite elegant.
I love the backgrounds, in particular, on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment