Thursday, November 15, 2018

Card not sent!

Here's my super-simple card idea from last year that I didn't actually send:
The idea was that it was deliberately wonky rather than perfectly round, but I didn't have it put together right here, I think. (Added: what I mean is that the circle-within a circle is offset - two perfectly-round circles made with dies, but deliberately not perfectly centered within one another - and then I think I also offset the embossing to match.) I do think this is cute, but by the time I decided that, it was too close to Christmas to bother, and instead I just sent (non-handmade) New Year's cards. So I may resurrect this idea again later. (This was all stuff I had. I think the green paper was something from Paper Source. The stamp is from a Simon Says Stamp kit - originally I said "a year or two ago" but actually it was 2015, if you follow the link! The cute dotted paper was from a pad I had bought at some point, not from that same kit.)

(I'm taking the onlinecardclasses.com class - again - so hopefully I'll have something to show later on! I am late getting started, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment